Environmental Education – Tourism
There are three employees at the Turin office: the manager in charge, who is directly in charge of the Tourism Office, a collaborator in charge of the Environmental Education Office and one assistant.
The Service makes use of external temporary workers for specific projects and to ensure some services to the general public.
The Service is in charge of information to the general public and communication of the natural and environmental features of the protected area, as well as of the promotion of the area as a whole. This task is performed by means of the production of materials, the organization of events and shows, the organization of visitors’ centres, natural trails, exhibitions and fairs.
- creation of brochures, magazines, books, gadgets, maps, videos, internet sites, etc.;
- organization and management of educational activities (schools), guided tours, visitors centres, cultural and tourist events, conferences, volunteers, library, video and photo library, audio and video instruments;
- staff training (Park interpreters, VC workers and others) and consulting services to students and researchers;
- marketing of information, education and promotional materials;
- relationships with the associations and the local businesses for projects to enhance and promote local resources (traditions, crafts, wine and food …).
Planning, design and management of activities connected to the use of the protected area; coordination and implementation of policies for the quality of structures and services for the use of the Park; coordination, update and management of multimedia instruments for promotion and communication; communication and information on the local area; planning and management of the network of Visitors Centres and of the other facilities available to the general public.
Environmental Education Office
Coordination, design, research, study and implementation; creation of technical-administrative documents; education and communication activities.
Offices and address
Cristina Del Corso (manager ad interim) - tel. 0039 011 86.06.230
tel. 0039 011 8606233, fax 0039 011 8606234, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org