The Executive Council, determines the planning direction, defines which objectives are to be pursued and also checks, via the President, which administrative management results are in line with the general directives given.
for the Park Community:
- Adriano Gea, Town Councillor of Valprato Soana (To),
- Domenico Aimonino, Mayor of Noasca (To)
- Osvaldo Naudin, Town Councillor of Introd (Ao),
- Carlo Guichardaz, Town Councillor of Cogne (Ao).
for the Scientific Institutes and the University:
- Fabrizio Piana, researcher of the Institute of Geosciences and Earth Resources of the National Research Council
for the Organizations of Environment Protection:
- Marco Rossato
- Francesco Framarin
for the Piedmont Region:
- Ezio Tuberosa
for the Valle d'Aosta Region:
- Giuseppe Dupont
for the Ministry of the Environment and Protection of Land and Sea:
- Italo Cerise
- Sergio Ferrero
for the Ministry of Agricultural and Forestry Policies:
- Pier Giorgio Giorgis
For more informations about the tasks of the Executive Council see the By-laws of the Institution Gran Paradiso National Park – Executive Council.